Are you tired of your dark brown hair? And does your current style make you feel irritable or bored? A little change may be what you need at this time of the year, it could be a great new color, or a new style, either way, you have to keep up to date to keep up with the trend.
Love your dark brown hair, hurry up and add sheen and shine to your locks, the dark brown hair and highlights appear to be illuminated by the sun. These lightning bolts are not reserved for people with dark brown tones, dark brown with bright spots and low light this year's trend, we're here entirely for it.
Dark brown hair is dramatic and luxurious, and this color caters to women of all ages and styles. To celebrate this year's trend, we've explored all the best dark brown styling ideas to help you show off the color at its best.
1. Medium Dark Brown Hair
Milk chocolate and dark chocolate together, work perfectly!
2. Wavy Dark Brown Hair
Most beautiful thing! Dream of consumption, what a dream!
3. Brunette Highlights
Her top 5 tips for brunettes:
- Don't be afraid of dimensions! Whether you have naturally black hair or it's your first time dyeing it black, even the subtlest of shades can enhance your hair significantly.
- Beauty isn't just for blondes! Even if your hair is very dark, a toner can add shine and alter your hair's tone! Do you dislike how your hair turns red after some time? Ink toner can solve that issue!
- Heat protection spray is crucial! Did you know that heat tools can cause your hair color to fade? This product is a must-have for everyone, especially those who have dyed their hair dark. It will help keep your hair healthy and prevent your color from fading quickly!
- Rinse with cold water. Rinsing with cold water can seal the cuticle layer of your hair, add shine, make your hair easier to comb, and maximize the benefits of shampoo and conditioner.
- Curl in different directions to create more movement and definition. If your hair is thick but you want your curls to have distinct contours, use this ratio when curling: two curls toward the face, one curl away from the face. This simple trick has always been useful when I style my hair!
4. Ash Brown Balayage Ombre
Wow this is a beautiful shade, I love the color and the waves!
5. Dark Brown Long Hair
When you have dark brown hair, consider adding some dark shadow roots to it.
6. Dark Brown Balayage Hair
Like this wavy brown color very much, it can bring you a more feminine style.
7. Deep Balayages for Blonde Hair
Deep balayages have a special place in my heart.
8. Dark Brown Soft Curls
She had so much fun with this transformation, and got to play around with her clip-in extensions!
9. Chocolate Hair Color
Adding some chocolate nuances to dark hair! Slowly going towards a lighter tone. She is getting quite grey and wants to minimise the difference between her regrowth and the colored hair. The hairdressers are moving more and more towards a dimensional coffee and caramel tone.
10. Medium Straight Dark Brown Hair
Color treatments, new look.
11. Short Wavy Brown Hair
Roots: Koleston Perfect 33/55 4%
Lenghts: Every other color:
1. Kp 55/55 20g + 44/65 20g with 4%
2. Kp 33/55 20g + 55/46 10g + 55/66 10g + 0/88 4g with 6%
12. Smooth Chocolatey Tones
Painted with Magma /07
Glossed with Color Touch 6/7 + 6/0 + 5/1
13. Chocolate Brown Hair
Wow! This is stunning, this color is amazing.
14. Rich Brown Hair
From brass to sass, shiny dark brown ombre style.
15. Short Brown Haircut
Dark brown can also be dyed in short hair, this style is suitable for all ages.
16. Short Dark Brown Hair
Roots Koleston Perfect 5/75
17. Medium Brown Hair
You don't need bright lights, simple waves will give you more shape.
18. Bright Blonde Brown Hair
Long hair also works well with brown curls, and you can try this new look in 2021.
19. Dark Blonde + Brunette Balayage
Really love these rich browns.
20. The Poppy
Sometimes it's challenging to capture your hair just right. Either the wind is strong, or the weather outside is not cooperating. By the time your date is over, it's already dark outside...
21. Wavy Dark Brown Hair
How fresh was this? From bright and matte to a dark and rich color.
22. Warms Full Highlights
Warms full highlights for her beauty.
23. Medium Wavy Dark Brown Hair
This is probably way off, but it looks like I’m seeing clearly with a bit of Orange Alert &/ Lucky Duck Yellow.
24. Dark Brown Hair with Highlights
She just knows how to make any hair look beautiful.
25. Long Chocolate Brown Hair
Still speechless over this color, so much shine, love these tones together.
26. Medium Brunette Hair
As a chick with naturally dark hair, this doll came in feeling way too light to blend with her natural base. To achieve this color, the hairdresser low-lighted her hair after finding the most seamless match. From there, a glaze was added over the top of all of the remaining light pieces to deepen the remainder without eradicating all dimensions.
27. Medium Dark Brown
Brown is not too bright and not too dark.
There is also a sense of innocence and looks elegant.
It will be in color.
And it's the perfect shade for winter.
28. Medium Dark Brown Haircut
This color looks amazing anyway, toner and a fresh haircut is our everything.
29. Dark Brown Beach Waves
So excited to show off this zinger!
30. Blonde Hair
That came out so good with multiple colors.
31. Balayage Highlights
Choose for the lovely look the
• ROOT 02 to 05
• ROOT 02 to 07
32. Dark Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights
33. Short Smokey Hair
It is so pretty with this short haircut.
34. Grey Hair Blending
A beautiful sun-kissed brunette to add some pop of color to that work from home covid couch lifestyle. A quick tip to hiding those few greys that are making an appearance around your hairline.
35. Short Dark Brown Hair
Love this color!