30 Cool Curtain Bangs You Can’t Miss This Year
Have you tried curtain bangs? Many women want to change their hairstyle, and the easiest way is to try sexy and stylish curtain bangs. Curtain bangs are infiltrating all kinds of mainstream culture these years, you can find this universal style on all kinds of celebrities,
What Are Curtain Bangs?
Curtain bangs are a detached fringe, much like a curtain is pulled open, it is also sometimes called a curtain fringe, and the bangs on the forehead can be long or short to create light and voluminous volume. They can be curly, straight, wavy. This is a must-try hairstyle for stylish and sexy women.
Check out our list of the 30 cool curtain bangs you’ll be rocking this year!
1. Shaggy Blonde Medium Hair with Curtain Bangs
You’ll enjoy this shaggy blonde curtain bangs look.
2. Blonde Hair with Curtain Bangs
Hairstyles like this take 20 minutes a day and it’s all worth it.
3. Layers with Curtain Bangs
If you like elegance, try this perfect combination of layers and curtain bangs.
4. Wolf Cut with Curtain Bangs
Wolf cut is a cool hairstyle these years, that cut looks really great on her! Gorgeous!
5. Ashy Blonde Hair 90s Style
Messy bun+curtain bangs=90s style
6. Spicy Baby Bang
Wearing this red-brown hair and curtain bangs to spice things up this summer.
7. Blonde Highlights on Lob Haircut
Women in their thirties love this hairstyle best for medium hair with elegant waves.
8. Natural Curls with Curly Bangs
Keeping exaggerated curls is one way to keep things lively and you’ll enjoy this lovely look.
9. Curly Shaggy Mullet Short Hair
Ladies with short natural brown hair will love this bob with curtain bangs.
10. 70s Blonde Lob with Curtain Bangs
Let’s make a bright fringey lob for this summer!
11. Rainbow Hair & Rainbow Bangs
This rainbow hair can pick you up if you all need! It’s so special and different!
12. Medium Length Shag French Cut
French cut looks more elegant on different face shapes and hairstyles, and it’s an option you can’t go wrong with.
13. Shag Mullet with Curtain Bangs
Shag moment rejuvenated the bangs and took lots of bulk out while preserving the length.
14. Shaggy Bob with Curtain Bangs
This hairstyle is suitable for girls who want to try trendy and modern ideas, money piece color is so cool.
15. Blonde Balayage with Curtain Bangs
Show off your sexy side by styling this blonde long hair with curtain bangs!
16. 90s Layers Vibe
Transitioned from a shag cut to the 90s layers vibe, dreamy lavender color!
17. Copper Hair with Curtain Bangs
Rock these curtain bangs and you’ll get a lovely effect.
18. Baby Pink Hair Shaggy Bob
Little strawberry shortcake moment, this color and a very cute haircut.
19. Textured Purple Haircut with Curtain Bangs
If you love this bright purple look, try this curtain hairstyle.
20. Rose Gold Hair with Curtain Bangs
This lovely color is perfect for young girls, come and try this blast effect.
21. Long Hair Layers with Curtain Bangs
Women with light brown hair who want to add fun will love this look.
22. Brighter Blonde with Curtain Bangs
“In this session we did customized highlights + hand painting at the bowl to achieve a whiter, brighter blonde! We also added some curtain bangs to give some shape around the face”
23. Short Wavy Hair
Curtain bangs can also rock short haircuts and be worn on formal or informal occasions.
24. Short Shag Wolf Haircut
Textured hair is so sexy that can work perfectly with curtain bangs.
25. Blonde highlights with Wavy Curtain Bangs
Summer restyle time! Long hair totally transformed with beautiful blonde highlights, layers and a gorgeous new fringe.
26. Bob Cut with Curtain Bangs
Curtain bangs work equally well on dark hair, so why not try this curtain banged result?
27. Black Shaggy Hair with Curtain Bangs
Sexy and attractive, this curtain bangs look great on black shaggy hair.
28. Long Straight Curtain Bangs
Women with straight hair who love innovation should love this curtain bangs look.